Tow tractors and trailers have been used for many years on airports, but they are becoming more widely used in large industrial premises for moving parts or waste around easily.
Training must be tailored to the type of tow tractor (tug) and trailer combination. Whatever your application, we can offer comprehensive accredited training.
- Safe operating procedures
- Pre use checks of tug and trailers
- Correct coupling and un-coupling procedures
- Manoeuvring in open and confined areas
- Reversing around corners and in straight lines
- Theoretical knowledge testing
- Practical skills testing and course feedback
Duration will vary dependant on complexity of operation, previous experience and number of candidates. Normally there is a maximum ratio of 3 candidates per course. Course duration is likely to be between 1 and 3 days.
Please contact us for further details.