About Safe Handling
We pride ourselves in delivering training that is involving, practical, and engaging.
We offer training courses for novice operators, experienced operators, and those who need to undertake a refresher course to keep their certification current. HSE guidance advises employers that refresher training should be undertaken every 3-5 years, dependent on levels of supervision.
Types of Forklift Operator Training:
- Novice - For trainees with no previous experience on lift trucks
- Experienced – Suitable for candidates with experience but with no previous formal training or certification
- Conversion – Suitable for candidates who hold existing certification, but who need to operate alternative types of lift truck
- Refresher – Re-certification for existing qualified operators
From our base near Sittingbourne, we regularly travel throughout Kent and London, and cover areas including:
- Medway towns including: Sittingbourne, Rochester, Chatham, Gillingham & Maidstone
- East Kent including: Canterbury, Ashford, Thanet (Ramsgate, Margate & Broadstairs), Folkestone & Dover
- North Kent including: Dartford, Erith, Gravesend, Northfleet & Thamesmead, North, South, West & East London
Don't wait for an accident to happen sign your staff up for a course today.
If you need telescopic handler training, or MEWP operator training (scissor or boom lift), we can arrange to hire these in for training at cost.